LOVEt - Creating a platform for communication between science and practice in organic food system
The main aim of LOVEt is to create & use of existing networks of European stakeholders in order to identify the main gaps in knowledge & the main problems in communicating science to its practical implementation in the area of organic farming in Europe.
Specific objectives of LOVEt:
- Identification of the main gaps in knowledge in the area of organic farming in Europe;
- Identification of problems in communication between science and practice (farmers, advisors) in organic food system;
- Creation of common concepts to fill the identified gaps of knowledge and strengthen cooperation between researchers and stakeholders (to increase fluency of communication) in the participating countries;
- Common implementation of developed concepts;
- Development of organic sector.
- AGROLINK Association for Sustainable Environmental Solutions
- Association for Hungarian Organic Farming
- Biocert Association
- BIOEKSPERT Sp. z o.o.
- EkoConnect – International Centre for Organic Agriculture of Central and Eastern Europe e.V.
- Estonian Organic Farming Foundation
- Technical University of Madrid
- Tuscia University
- University of Helsinki / Ruralia Institute, Mikkeli Unit
- University of Kassel
- University of Maribor
- University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice
- University of the Azores
- Wageningen University
- BIO AZORICA (Portugal)
- ANAGRIBIOS – Coldiretti (Italy)
- Associazione Italiana per l’Agricoltura Biologica – Campania (Italy)
- CAEM (Spain)
- The Association of ProAgria Centres (Finland)
- Biologica (Netherlands)
- Estonian University of Life Sciences (Estonia)
- EPOS – The Alliance of Organic Farming Advisers (Czech Republic)
- Corvinus University (Hungary)